Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To the center again

I had already been to the center TWICE yesterday, when I found myself there again. Only this time, I knew how to get home, walking. I also wasn’t by myself. Lupita, the director of all elementary at Lincoln school had invited all of us student teachers to shop with her at the center. Lupita, Lauren, Kelli (my teacher), Sarah, one other teacher, and I all headed for a lovely day of shopping at the center. We found all sorts of wonderful deals and had a bundle of fun doing it. I later found out that my family had to leave for a week or so. I packed all my bags and got ready to head out to Chapala. I would spend the night with the pastor’s family there. I had a wonderful time with a wonderful family. They were so kind and it was nice to be around Americans for a little while. I loved every moment.

*shocking fact for all- I slept in the same room with a snake. Shocking, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment