Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another day in Chapala





I am still amazed every time I see those beautiful mountains in the distance, enhancing the beauty of the lake they are next to. When the sun shines on the lake and the mountains are in full view, it can take your breath away. Oh the beauty of God’s Creation! Every time I am at the church, I feel more and more a part of it. I meet many Americans and also some Mexican people who are very kind. One American woman has a house full of hummingbirds! I enjoyed my beautiful day at the church and seeing a little more of Chapala, not including Shirlock Holmes (good movie!). We returned to Guadalajara at 11 that night, starving, longing for something to eat! And of course, we ate my favorite. We walked down to a little taco stand and got delicious tacos. Then I proceeded to get settled into my new house with Victor’s mom, niece, and nephew, all of whom are wonderful.
01/24/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment