Friday, March 12, 2010

Waiting eagerly

It’s a new day and I am ready for a new start, a start that includes starbucks! =) hehe. One of the traditions of Wednesdays is that my teacher, Kelli and I, go to starbucks. It’s a beautiful and wonderful thing to have starbucks just right down the road. I do not have to teach classes until 10:20, so it’s a wonderful thing and I feel so blessed to have that time with Kelli and to prepare. I was able to pick her brain a little bit today about what my meeting was about yesterday. I definitely felt like she clarified things a little more, but she encouraged me to talk to the principal some more and talk things over. I hope to do that soon. I am still thinking and mulling over things for next year. Will I be back at Lincoln? Where else will I apply? Where would I want to teach? If not Guadalajara, then where? Second grade? How do I feel about second grade? Will I like it? What if it’s not what I expected? So many questions, still no answers. There is a verse in Psalm that I was reading last night where David says, “In the morning, O Lord, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to you and eagerly watch”-Psalm 5:3. I have prayed and prayed, now I am eagerly watching, watching to see what He will do. I have hope and know that He will answer my prayer. He will give the answer I need. I know He will. Waiting eagerly…
March 10, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment