Friday, March 12, 2010

Slow Motion

Now that my 3 weeks of full-time teaching are over, everything seems to be going in slow motion…well, at least. slowER. What a peacefull weekend I had in Chapala. I did…NOTHING. Ok ok, so I did do some lesson planning, but I slept better than I have my entire time here. Saturday night some of the girls were in the kitchen cleaning up dinner. I curled up on the couch and they asked me, “are you going to sleep?” I responded with a “no, I’m just resting my eyes.” For those of you who have said this before, you know what that phrase REALLY means. I was sleeping like a long in only a few short minutes. Maybe I should always sleep on the couch! Hehe. Today, I taught only one period of math. Once math was over at 9:25 this morning, there was nothing left to be done, but prepare for the rest of the week. Believe it or not, I got all my copies made and resources needed for the entire week! I told kelli she should be proud of me. First time that has ever happened.
March 8, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment