Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Destination: Mexico

Well, fellow bloggers,
It's official. The tickets have been bought and I am heading to Mexico. January 5th, I will be boarding a plane headed toward Guadalajara Mexico destined for an amazing new experience. The main part of the trip will be focused on teaching fifth graders in an international school, but a bit of fun and adventure will definitely be thrown into the mix. From Guadalajara, I am heading over to Mexico City in April. It will be a time of reuniting of old friends and meeting new ones. What an adventure that lies ahead! On this blog, you will be able to keep up with my thoughts building up to the great escape to the country of Mexico and then about my time while I am there. Enjoy...

Mexico, get ready cuz here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment